Sunday, September 26, 2010

Memo for Memo

We have a great framer who has been working on this job with us since the beginning. He is Memo, our framer extraordinaire. He has helped with the foundations, the framing, the trimming, the windows, the attic, the doors, the exterior cladding, flooring....I could go on and on, but instead, we'll just show you a few shots of Memo on the job, so you will know who he is! We are really fortunate to have his craftsmanship on this job, many people have complimented his work...and we are very happy, too. (I have added possible thoughts that may or may not have been running through Memo's mind.....)

("You want me to do what? That's not how it's done....") 
("Sanding is great. I will make this piece work perfectly, you'll see.") 
("When I can't make it work, I will just stab it with a tool....It works, trust me!") 
("Manish, why are you making me hold this tool and pretend to work???")

He is great to have on site everyday, he always makes us smile! Thanks, Memo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails